- Company Name: Pro Surfacing
- Website: https://www.surfacingandpaving.co.uk/
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 01474 886 774
- Street: Chestnuts, Matts Hill Road, Hartlip
- City: Sittingbourne
- County: Kent
- Zip/Postal Code: ME9 7UY
- Area 1: Maidstone, Gravesend, Dartford, Bexley, Tunbridge Wells, Gillingham, Sittingbourne, Chatham, Faversham, Aylesford, Erith, Greenhithe, Crayford, Swanscombe, Sidcup, Welling, Belvedere & Kent
- Listed: September 24, 2018 11:21 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Pro Surfacing Tel: 01474 886 77 Resin Bound Driveways in Maidstone, Gravesend, Dartford, Bexley, Tunbridge Wells, Gillingham, Sittingbourne, Chatham, Faversham, Aylesford, Erith, Greenhithe, Crayford, Longfield, Swanscombe, Sidcup, Welling, Belvedere & Kent.
In recent years, Resin Bound surfaces have become increasingly popular, surpassing the traditional tarmac surfacing. It offers a far more permeable and luxurious decorative appeal, maintaining durability all the while, achieving a natural finish.
Whether you’re looking to outline a new driveway or upgrade an existing one, a Resin Bound provides a great alternative to tarmacadam or block paving. This surface can be laid on top of any existing concrete or tarmac providing the foundations are solid; this causes as little disruption as possible. Pro Paving offer around 50 styles and colours for you to choose from; you’re almost guaranteed to find the finish you’re looking for.
Using a blend of aggregates, bound with a clear resin, our expert team lay the mixture to form a smooth surface. We are careful to ensure that the aggregate is completely coated to ensure a thoroughly bound surface, meaning the formula used provides maximum structural strength whilst maintaining an extremely attractive finish. It’s rise popularity is also likely due to the ease of maintenance making it a perfect result for pathways, driveways and courtyards.
10272 total views, 1 today